Letter from Raymond Sharpe, President and Chief Executive Officer
Welcome to Isola’s recently redesigned website that will provide you with useful information about the company and its products. Last year marked the 100th anniversary of Isola’s founding in 1912. Our centennial year proved challenging – not only for us but also for most participants in the electronic industry. Yet, we did not waiver in our commitments to develop new products, to invest for operational and quality improvements and to strengthen our leadership team.
As we embark on our second century, the enduring principles that have served us so well in the past, and will continue to inform our actions in the future, are worth recalling:
- Act ethically and with uncompromising respect for the laws and customs of each country in which we operate
- Partner with our customers to create innovative and cost-effective solutions to their needs for advanced electronic materials
- Focus on improving operational efficiencies through “Lean Six Sigma” and other techniques
- Concern about workplace safety is paramount
- Recognize and appreciate the contributions of our employees and provide opportunities for them to develop their diverse talents
- Committed to an increasingly robust response to environmental issues and social responsibility
- Provide our investors with an attractive return on their investments
We remain committed to providing advanced electronic materials for our customers’ most demanding applications. Our network of ten manufacturing sites and three R&D centers, located strategically in the United States, Europe and Asia, is uniquely able to serve our worldwide customers’ needs for on-time deliveries of high-quality products and technical support.
Thank you for visiting our site. We welcome your feedback on how to better serve you in 2013.
President and Chief Executive Officer