Nordic HDI 2015 with Happy Holden – Sponsored by Isola
February 5-6, 2015
9:00am - 5:00pm
Anker Hotel, Oslo Norway
Join Azitech ApS for a unique PCB seminar focusing on leading edge High Density Interconnect (HDI) technology. This 2-day seminar will take place in Oslo at Anker Hotel the 5-6 February, 2015. Isola is pleased to be a sponsor at this event taught by HDI guru, Happy Holden.
Happy Holden’s experience with PCB fabrication and especially HDI is one of a kind. Staying updated on your HDI skills in Europe, can be quite challenging since the majority of PCB fabricators are located in the Far East. It is therefore very important to the engineering PCB force of Europe to seize opportunities like these to get their skills updated. These are comments from Robert Ludvigsen, CEO of Azitech, a leading PCB trader in Europe. They believe that this course should be standard curriculum to all PCB engineers in Europe. Sign-up now to make sure that you are up-to-date with the leading edge technology of HDI.
Happy Holden teaches these classes at the IPC APEX Conference each year and every other year at Conferences in Taiwan and Singapore. Happy has also publicized THE HDI HANDBOOK, which will be used as reference appendix during the Seminar. We recommend you to download his free HDI BOOK prior to the seminar start.
For this 2-day event, Happy Holden will take you step-by-step through the universe of progressing HDI. He will introduce you to HDI and its unique design opportunities and with his vast experience from Foxconn, he will teach you how to use HDI correctly and efficiently in your products.
You will learn:
- The critical Printed Wiring Boards (PWBs)and Microvias (HDIs) Fabrication Technologies that are needed
- The critical differences in TH versus HDI PCB design
- The changes in PCB materials due to RoHS and HDI fabrication
- How electrical performance can be improved with HDI strategies
- Working with fabricators and sorting ‘hype’ from actual capabilities
- The importance of custom test vehicles to evaluate new materials, new fabricators and new design strategies
- And much more!
Read more about Happy Holden and NORDIC HDI 2015 in on Azitech website here.
Sign-up for the event today and save 10% off of registration using promo code G3450!
Day 1 - Introduction & Advanced HDI Technologies
- HDI Fabrication Processes
- IPC HDI Std’s and HDI Materials
- HDI Quality, Fabrication Problems and Issues
- Controlled Impedance for HDI
- Electrical Performance of HDI
- Design Rules/Structures for BGA w/fine-Pitches
- Case Studies of TH to HDI Conversions
Day 2 - HIGH Density Design Strategies Using HDI for Your Products
- Why Do You Need HDI in your Designs?
- Design Features of High Density PWB
- 10 New Wiring Strategies in HDI
- Electrical Performance of Signal Integrity & Power Integrity of HDI
- 2nd and 3rd Generation HDI
- Embedded Actives and Passives with HDI
- Optical Waveguides Using HDI