370 TURBO® BC
Tg 175, Td 340
Dk 4.1, Df 0.02
/21 /24 /26 /121 /124
FR-370 TURBO® BC is the new standard in a high performance FR-4.
The 175°C glass transition temperature (Tg) and 350°C degradation temperature make the 370 TURBO BC the choice for the most thermally demanding multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications. The application of TURBO manufacturing and curing technology to the industry leading 370 system provides this dramatic improvement in thermal performance and reliability. TURBO technology also results in faster curing, allowing lamination press cycle time reductions of 30% or more.
This combination provides not only improved performance but retains FR-4 processability, with mechanical, chemical and moisture resistance and, laser fluorescing and UV blocking properties that equal or exceed the performance of any other FR-4 material available.
- IPC-4101C /21 /24 /26 /121 /124
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Superior performance through multiple thermal excursions
- Superior chemical and thermal resistance
- Lower CTE from ambient to 288°C
- UV blocking and enhanced florescence
- Laser enhanced reflectance compatible will all AOI equipment
- No post bake after pressing.
- Drilling parameters and hole wall preparation are standard
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm]