Tg 175, Td 340
Dk 4.1, Df 0.02
/21 /24 /26 /121 /124
370 TURBO is the new standard in a high performance FR-4.
The 175°C glass transition temperature (Tg) and 340°C degradation temperature (Td) make it the best choice for the most thermally demanding multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications. The application of TURBO manufacturing and curing technology to the industry-leading 370 system provides this dramatic improvement in thermal performance and reliability. TURBO technology also results in faster curing, allowing lamination press cycle time reductions of 30% or more. This combination provides not only improved performance but retains FR-4 processability, with mechanical, chemical and moisture resistance and laser fluorescing and UV blocking properties that equal or exceed the performance of any other FR-4 material available.
- IPC-4101C /21/24/26/121 /124
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Superior performance through multiple thermal excursions
- Superior chemical and thermal resistance
- Lower CTE from ambient to 288°C
- UV blocking and enhanced florescence
- Laser enhanced reflectance compatible with all AOI equipment
- No post bake after pressing
- Drilling parameters and hole wall preparation are standard
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm] to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
- Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel
- Glass Styles: Standard fabrics