Dk 4.23, Df 0.0174
/21 /24 /26 /98 /99 /101 /126
Auto-HR is a proprietary, high-performance resin system with a glass transition temperature (Tg) >170°C for multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications where maximum thermal performance and reliability are required.
Auto-HR laminate and prepreg products are manufactured using Isola’s patented technology and are reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabric. This system delivers a 340°C decomposition temperature (Td) and a lower Z-axis expansion compared to competitive products. Auto-HR will be available in the Asia Pacific and European market only, with specific constructions to provide superior performance at a competitive cost.
The Auto-HR system is also laser fluorescing and UV blocking for maximum compatibility with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems, optical positioning systems and photoimagable solder mask imaging. Auto-HR is available in limited thicknesses, including 0.014″, 0.028″, 0.035″, 0.042″.
- Tg >170°C (DSC), (Base Laminate)
- Lead-free compatible and RoHS compliant
- UV blocking and AOI fluorescence
- Superior processing
- Closest to conventional FR-4 processing
- IPC-4101C /21 /24 /26 /98 /99 /101 /126
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Standard Availability
- Thickness:0.014, 0.028, 0.035, 0.042
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil options: HTE, Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form