Tg 155, Td 390
Dk 4.0, Df 0.02
DE156 is a type FR-4 base material, meeting the /94 requirements for halogen free.
The resin matrix is based on a modified epoxy resin; conventional E-glass-fabric is used for reinforcement. The requirements of flammability class V-0 as per UL 94 are met without addition of antimony compounds. Since this grade does not contain halogens, it displays greater thermal stability than a standard FR-4, as time to delamination (T260) measurements prove.
- IPC-4101C /94
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Superior performance through multiple thermal excursions
- Superior chemical and thermal resistance
- Lower CTE from ambient to 288°C
- UV blocking and enhanced florescence
- Laser enhanced reflectance compatible will all AOI equipment
- Thickness: 0.002″ [0.05 mm] to 0.125″ [3.2 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE) , 1/8 to 3 oz.
- Foil Options: Double treat, reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form