NORDIC HDI Seminar
NORDIC HDI seminar with Happy Holden sponsored by Isola
March 5-6, 2014
Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel
Happy Holden’s experience with PCB fabrication and especially HDI is one of a kind. Staying updated on your HDI skills in Europe, can be quite challenging since the majority of PCB fabricators are located in the Far East. It is therefore very important to the engineering PCB force of Europe to seize opportunities like these to get their skills updated. These are comments from Robert Ludvigsen, CEO of Azitech, a leading PCB trader in Europe. They believe that this course should be standard curriculum to all PCB engineers in Europe. Sign-up now to make sure that you are up-to-date with the leading edge technology of HDI. This event will take place at the Hilton Copenhagen Airport Hotel, which is accessible within 2 hours from most airports in Europe.
Happy Holden teaches these classes at the IPC APEX Conference each year and every other year at Conferences in Taiwan and Singapore. Happy has also publicized THE HDI HANDBOOK, which will be used as reference appendix during the Seminar. We recommend you to download his free HDI BOOK prior to the seminar start.
For this 2-day event, Happy Holden will take you step-by-step through the universe of progressing HDI. He will introduce you to HDI and its unique design opportunities and with his vast experience from Foxconn, he will teach you how to use HDI correctly and efficiently in your products.
Day 1 – Introduction & Advanced HDI Technologies
- HDI Fabrication Processes
- IPC HDI Std’s and HDI Materials
- HDI Quality, Fabrication Problems and Issues
- Controlled Impedance for HDI
- Electrical Performance of HDI
- Design Rules/Structures for BGA w/fine-Pitches
- Case Studies of TH to HDI Conversions
Day 2 – HIGH Density Design Strategies Using HDI for Your Products
- Why Do You Need HDI in your Designs?
- Design Features of High Density PWB
- 10 New Wiring Strategies in HDI
- Electrical Performance of Signal Integrity & Power Integrity of HDI
- 2nd and 3rd Generation HDI
- Embedded Actives and Passives with HDI
- Optical Waveguides Using HDI