Isola to Exhibit & Present at DesignCon 2016
Isola to Exhibit and Present at DesignCon 2016 in Booth 507
Santa Clara Convention Center
January 20-21, 2016
Now in its 21st year, DesignCon is the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronic design engineers in the high speed communications and semiconductor communities.
Join Isola in booth 507 to learn about the latest innovations in dielectric materials.
Join Isola at the following sessions during the show:
- A “Material” World, Modeling Dielectrics and Conductors for Interconnects Operating at 10-50 GBPS
- PCB-Substrate Characterization at Multigigahertz Frequencies Through SIW Measurements
- Characterizing Geometry-Dependent Crossover Frequency for Stripline Dielectric and Metal Losses
Taking place annually in Silicon Valley, DesignCon was created by engineers for engineers and remains the largest gathering of chip, board and systems designers in the country. Combining technical paper sessions, tutorials, industry panels, product demos and exhibits, DesignCon brings engineers the latest theories, methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations on PCB design tools, power and signal integrity, jitter and crosstalk, high-speed serial design, test and measurement tools, parallel and memory interface design, ICs, semiconductor components and more.
DesignCon enables chip, board and systems designers, software developers and silicon manufacturers to:
- Grow their design expertise
- Learn about and see the latest advanced design technologies and tools from top vendors in the industry
- Network with and gain inspiration from fellow engineers and design engineering experts