Critical and Emerging Product Environmental Requirements Seminar
May 13, 2014
Location: Intel Corporation
Isola is pleased to participate in the latest seminar series offered by the IPC.
Staying current on environmental regulations that impact the electronics industry can be a daunting task and you should never settle for second-hand information. IPC and ITI have joined forces to bring you a seminar onCritical and Emerging Product Environmental Requirements so you can …
…Tackle compliance challenges and comprehend the latest environmental product requirements
… Stay informed on domestic and global challenges confronting electronics manufacturers
… Network with peers, customers and suppliers as you discuss substance restrictions, eco-labeling, market and consumer pressures and more.
- Learn firsthand from key officials with a direct role in the development and implementation of European Union (EU) regulations governing the electronics industry. Keynote speakers Steve Andrews andChris Smith with the U.K. government will provide updates on key EU regulations affecting the electronics industry, including RoHS2, WEEE and REACH.
- In today’s competitive climate, it’s not enough to just comply with regulations. Powerful industry trends will affect your business in the form of customer requirements and brand reputation. Discussion panelsfeaturing industry leaders will cover sustainability and product environmental trends and the forces driving them.
- Industry experts will provide an overview of key product-related environmental regulations in the United States and Asia including California’s Safer Products Regulation.
If you are in any way responsible for keeping your organization in compliance with environmental regulations, this seminar will provide the tools you and your organization need to comply with legal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- IPC Members: $275
- ITI Members: $275
- Nonmembers: $350
Registration includes electronic conference proceedings, networking breakfast and luncheon. For registration questions, contact IPC registration at +1 847 597-2861.
Additional Dates and Locations:
- May 6 at Philips Healthcare, Andover, Mass. (Boston)
- May 8 at Agilent, Santa Clara, Calif. (Silicon Valley)
- May 15 at Motorola Solutions in Schaumburg, Ill. (Chicago)