electronica 2012 – November 13-16, 2012
Isola co-exhibited with EIPC in booth 435 in hall C1 at electronica 2012, the world’s leading trade fair for components, systems and applications. The event took place in Munich, November 13-16, 2012. More than 72,000 visitors from 78 countries made their way to Munich to see 2,669 exhibitors from 49 different countries!
Visitors to our booth learned about our newest products, including:
- 185HR: High reliability, lead-free compatible, standard loss product
- I-Speed™: Lead-free compatible, low-loss (Df 0.0065) laminate
- I-Tera™: Very low-loss laminate (Df 0.0035) for high-speed digital, backplane and RF/microwave designs
- FR408HR: High-performance, multifunctional resin system reinforced with E-glass fabric
- In addition to IS415, FR406, 370HR, FR408, polyimide P95 & P96, no flo prepregs and DE156 halogen-free material