Isola offers a product line of polyimide-based no flow prepreg materials for high temperature printed circuit applications.These products consist of a flame resistant, polyimide‑resin system suitable for military, commercial or industrial electronic applications requiring superior performance and the utmost in thermal properties.
Isola’s materials utilize a polyimide and thermoplastic blend resin, fully cured without the use of Methylenedianiline (MDA), which results in a polymer with a high Tg, without the characteristic difficulties of brittleness and low initial bond strength associated with traditional thermoset polyimides.
- Greater thermal performance over competitive products with very high epoxy content
- Maintains bond strength at high temperature
- Durable resin system
- Improved processing due to less brittleness
- Less delamination from machining
- Meets all OSHA 1910.1050 requirements
- Halogen-free product offering
- RoHS Compliant
- UL – File Number E41625