Tg 170, Td 300
Dk 3.93, Df 0.0167
/21 /24 /26 /28
Isola’s FR406 sets the industry standard for high-performance epoxy materials.
FR406 is engineered to meet the demands of the multilayer printed circuit board industry, while maintaining standard FR-4 processing. FR406 offers improved dimensional control, superior chemical and thermal performance and product consistency.
- Superior performance through multiple thermal excursions
- Resistance to measling
- Extended capabilities
- Increased throughput and accuracy
- Compatible with all AOI equipment
- Processes as a standard FR-4
- IPC-4101C /21/24/26/28
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E45456
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm] to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form
- Glass Styles: Available in most standard glass styles