Tg 180, Td 360
Dk 3.67, Df 0.0120
/24 /121 /124
FR408 is a high-performance FR-4 epoxy laminate and prepreg system designed for advanced circuitry applications.
Its low dielectric constant (Dk) and low dissipation factor (Df) make it an ideal candidate for broadband circuit designs requiring faster signal speeds or improved signal integrity. FR408 is compatible with most FR-4 processes. This feature allows the use of FR408 without adding complexity to current fabrication techniques.
- IPC-4101C /24 /121 /124
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Tg of 180°C (DSC)
- Td of 360°C (@ 5% weight loss)
- Dk <3.67 2 to 10 GHz >42% resin content
- Df <0.0125 2 to 10 GHz >42% resin content
- High throughput and accuracy during PCB fabrication and assembly
- Closest to conventional FR-4 processing of all high speed materials
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm] to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
Heavy foils available on request
- Foil Options: Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form
- Glass Styles:106, 1080, 1652, 2113, 2116, 3070, 3313, 7628