Tg 200, Td 360
Dk 3.0, Df 0.0035
I-Tera® MT laminate materials exhibit exceptional electrical properties which are very stable over a broad frequency and temperature range.
I-Tera® MT is suitable for many of today’s high speed digital and RF/microwave printed circuit designs. I-Tera MT features a dielectric constant (Dk) that is stable between -55°C and +125°C up to 20 GHz. In addition, I-Tera MT offers a lower dissipation factor (Df) of 0.0035 making it a cost effective alternative to PTFE and other commercial microwave and high-speed digital laminate materials.
I-Tera MT laminate materials are currently being offered in both laminate and prepreg form in typical thicknesses and standard panel sizes. This provides a complete materials solution package for high-speed digital multilayer, hybrid, RF/microwave, multilayer and double sided printed circuit designs. I-Tera MT does not require any special through hole treatments commonly needed when processing PTFE based laminate materials.
- Dk Range: 3.00-3.45
- Df: 0.0035
- Typical electrical properties over a broad frequency and temperature range per IPC-TM-650-18.104.22.168
- Tg of 200°C (DMA)
- Td of 360°C (TGA)
- Low CTE in the Z-axis 2.8% (50 to 260°C)
- I-Tera MT offers a complete laminate materials solution for double-sided, hybrid and multilayer
printed circuit designs.
- Thicknesses: 0.0025”-0.018”, 0.020” and 0.030”
- Copper Foil Cladding: ½, 1 and 2 oz., standard, RTF, VLP and HVLP
- Prepregs: Rolls or panels
- Glass Styles: I-Tera MT offers the unique ability to use standard glass fabrics
- UL Recognized: V-0