Tg 260, Td 396
Dk 3.76, Df 0.0179
/40 /41 /42
Isola Group offers a P96/P26 product line of polyimide-based prepreg and copper-clad laminates for high-temperature printed circuit applications.
These products consist of a flame resistant, polyimide‑resin system suitable for military, commercial or industrial electronic applications requiring superior performance and the utmost in thermal properties. These products utilize a polyimide and thermoplastic blend resin, fully cured without the use of MDA (Methylenedianiline). This results in a polymer with a high Tg without the characteristic difficulties of brittleness and low initial bond strength associated with traditional thermoset polyimides.
- IPC-4101D-WAM1 /41 /40/42
- UL Recognized – GPY, File NumberE41625
- Greater thermal performance over epoxy-bismaleimide Blends
- Improved processing due to less brittleness
- Less delamination from machining
- Full benefits of 100% polyimide performance
- Meets all OSHA 1910.1050 requirements
- Thickness: 0.0025″ [.05 mm] to 0.125″ [3.2 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), 1⁄2, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Double treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form
- Glass Styles: Most standard fabrics