Isola Group California Consumer Privacy Act
Last Updated: August 21, 2023
Effective Date: August 21, 2023
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Categories of Personal Information Under the CCPA
- directly from the individual
- data analytics providers
|Category of Personal Information||Examples||Categories of Third Parties and Other Entities to Whom We Disclose|
|Identifiers||Includes direct identifiers, such as name or unique personal identifier; email address, phone number, address and other contact information; and other government identifiers; and other similar identifiers.||
|Usage Data||Includes browsing history, clickstream data, search history, access logs and other usage data and information regarding an individual’s interaction with our websites, mobile apps and our marketing emails and online ads||
|Audio, Video and Electronic Data||Includes audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information (e.g., if you call our customer service department we may record the call)||
B. Sources of Personal Information
We generally collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- directly or indirectly from you;
- our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- our business partners;
- customers and clients;
- internet service providers;
- operating systems and platforms; and
- our vendors and service providers.
C. Purposes for Collecting and Disclosing Personal Information
- services, support, and other communications
- analytics and improvement
D. Sensitive Personal Information.
Notwithstanding the purposes described above, we do not collect, use, or disclose “sensitive personal information” beyond the purposes authorized by the CCPA.
E. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted, based on the reason we obtained it (consistent with applicable law). When deciding how long to keep your personal information, we consider whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep records for a certain period before we can delete them) or whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., issued any legal holds or otherwise need to preserve the information). Rather than delete your data, we may also deidentify it by removing identifying details. Where we have committed to maintaining and using personal information in a deidentified form, we agree not to reidentify deidentified data except as permitted by applicable law.
F. Sales and Sharing of Personal Information
The CCPA defines “sale” as disclosing or making available personal information to a third party in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration, and “sharing” includes disclosing or making available personal information to a third party for purposes of cross-contextual behavioral advertising. We do not sell or share personal information under the CCPA.
G. California Residents’ Rights
The CCPA provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information.
Note that these rights only apply to personal information we collect and process under this Policy as a business or controller.
In general, California residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- Right to Opt-Out of Sales and Sharing: You have the right to opt-out of our sale or sharing of your personal information. However, we do not “sell” or “share” any personal information as defined by the CCPA.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we have collected about you and to have such personal information deleted, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct: You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to Limit Use: We do not engage in uses or disclosures of “sensitive personal information” that would trigger the right to limit use of sensitive personal information under the CCPA.
- Right to Know: with respect to the personal information we have collected about you in the prior 12 months, you have the right to request (up to twice per year and subject to certain exemptions):
- categories of personal information collected;
- categories of sources of personal information;
- categories of personal information about them we have disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- categories of third parties to whom we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose their personal information;
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information; and
- a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them.
- Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Submitting CCPA Requests and Inquires. California residents may submit CCPA requests through one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 1-800-537-7656 (toll free)
Verification. When you submit a request we will take steps to verify your request by matching the information provided by you with the information we have in our records. You must provide us with your full name and email address. In some cases, we may request additional information in order to verify your request or where necessary to process your request. If we are unable to adequately verify a request, we will notify you.
Authorized Agents. Authorized agents may initiate a request on behalf of another individual by contacting us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-537-7656 (toll free); authorized agents will be required to provide proof of their authorization and we may also require that the relevant consumer directly verify their identity and the authority of the authorized agent.
H. Changes to this Policy
The Policy is current as of the date set forth above. We may change, update, or modify this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any updates to this Policy here. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices regarding our use of the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice, such as by posting prominent notice on our Site or within the Services.
I. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, you may Contact Us as set forth above.