No / Low Flow Prepreg
For bonding and adhesion applications, Isola offers materials that provide minimum resin flow and consistent lamination characteristics. Uneven surfaces are completely enclosed and embedded maintaining consistent layer-to-layer spacing.
- Products are available in 106 & 1080 in multiple flow ranges
- Easy processing
- Compatible for bonding with a variety of surfaces
- Heatsink bonding
- Cavity boards (direct chip attachment)
- Mulitlayer rigid flex applications in complex three-dimensional installation locations
- Laminated insulators
- Other applications requiring minimal or uniform resin flow
Prepreg Selection: Individual Dielectric Space
This application note discusses how a PCB fabricator use a slightly different method of selecting prepreg to achieve specific thickness and fill requirements.