Tg 150, Td 330
Dk 3.9, Df 0.02
/21 /24 /97 /99 /101
IS400 is a temperature-resistant base material with low Z-axis expansion.
This product is based on a proprietary filled epoxy-system with a nominal glass transition temperature of approximately 150ºC and a delamination time at 260ºC of about 60 minutes. The Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) in the Z-axis lies between room temperature and 150ºC at 40 ppm/K compared to unfilled systems at 60-70 ppm/K.
- Tg of 150°C (DSC)
- Td of 330°C (TGA)
- T260: 60 mins
- T288: 10 mins
- CTE 40 ppm/K, Room temperature to 150°C
- IPC-4101D-WAM1 /21 /24 /97 /99 /101
- UL E41625
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm] to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form
- Glass Styles: Standard fabrics