Tg 180, Td 340
Dk 4.01, Df 0.0200
/98 /99 /101 /126
185HR is a proprietary, high performance resin system with a Tg of 180°C (by DSC) for multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications where maximum thermal performance and reliability are required.
185HR laminate and prepreg products are manufactured using Isola’s patented technology, reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabric. This system delivers a 340°C decomposition temperature, a lower Z-axis expansion and offers lower loss compared to competitive products in this space.
The 185HR system is also laser fluorescing and UV blocking for maximum compatibility with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems, optical positioning systems and photoimageable solder mask imaging.
- Tg > 180°
C (DSC), (Base Laminate)
- Low CTE for reliability
- Lead-free compatible and RoHS compliant
- UV Blocking and AOI Fluorescence
- High throughput and accuracy during PCB fabrication and assembly
- Superior Processing similar to 370HR
- IPC-4101D-WAM1 /98 /99/ 101 /126 (Previously certified to IPC-4101C /21 /24 /26 /98 /99 /101 /126)
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Family 370HR
- Thickness: 0.0025 to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Reverse treat & VLP
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form