Tg 180, Td 340
Dk 4.04, Df 0.021
/21 /24 /26 /98 /99 /101 /126
370HR is a high performance 180°C glass transition temperature (Tg) FR-4 system for multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications where maximum thermal performance and reliability are required. 370HR laminate and prepreg products are manufactured with a unique high performance multifunctional epoxy resin, reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabric.
370HR laminate and prepreg products are manufactured with a unique high performance multifunctional epoxy resin, reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabric. This system provides improved thermal performance and low expansion rates in comparison to traditional FR-4 while retaining FR-4 processability.
In addition to this superior thermal performance, the mechanical, chemical and moisture resistance properties all equal or exceed the performance of traditional FR-4 materials. The 370HR system is also laser fluorescing and UV blocking for maximum compatibility with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems, optical positioning systems and photoimagable solder mask imaging.
370HR has proven to be best in class for sequential lamination designs.
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- Low CTE for reliability
- High throughput and accuracy during PCB fabrication and assembly
- Thickness: 0.002″ [.05 mm] to 0.093″ [2.4 mm]
Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1 and 2 oz.
- Foil Options: Reverse treat
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form
- Glass Styles: Standard fabrics