Tg 180, Td 360
Dk 3.64, Df 0.0060
/21 /24 /121 /124 /129
I-Speed® is a proprietary high-performance 180°C (DSC) glass transition temperature (Tg) FR-4 system for multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications where maximum thermal performance and reliability are required.
I-Speed® laminate and prepreg products are manufactured with Isola’s patentable high performance multifunctional resin system, reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabric. This system delivers a 15% improvement in Z-axis expansion and offers 25% more electrical bandwidth (lower loss) than competitive products in this space. These properties coupled with superior moisture resistance at reflow, result in a product that bridges the gap from both a thermal and electrical perspective.
The I-Speed system is also laser fluorescing and UV blocking for maximum compatibility with Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems, optical positioning systems and photoimagable solder mask imaging.
- IPC-4101C /21 /24 /121 /124 /129
- UL Recognized – FR-4, File Number E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL class with FR408. IS415, FR408HR family for ease of qualification
- Tg of 180°C (DSC), (Base Laminate)
- Low CTE for reliability
- Lead-free compatible and RoHS compliant
- Good performance in lead-free and MSL testing
- UV blocking and AOI fluorescence
- Thickness: 0.002” Available in sheet or panel form
- Copper Foil Cladding: Grade 3 (HTE), ½, 1, 2 oz. and 2-3μ
- Foil Options: VLP-2, RTF, HTE Grade 3
- Prepregs: Available in roll or panel form